TAKE THE COURSE NOW
- Designed especially for today’s architects and designers in a recovering economy, this course brings together strategies that will help reach new customers and increase sales.
- It focuses on presenting the results of comprehensive research that surveyed homeowners – the people who hire architects and designers.
- The results will stimulate thinking for the professional firm and help shape their presentations to gain new business and retain current customers.
Learning Objectives: During this course:
- Review what home buyers want in their homes and community
- Review research results and how to use the results to validate your designs
- Recognize how to gain knowledge from market research and use that to create of relevant content
- Examine how to effectively build a strategy that will ultimately increase business
How Taught: The CES facilitator utilizes a PowerPoint presentation to provide an in-depth overview for how to differentiate your services. It will be an interactive session that encourages feedback and questions. The program ends with real solutions to effectively put strategies into place.
Facilitator Qualifications: Interline facilitator(s) have been trained on CES guidelines and presentation skills. In addition, they receive in-depth training in the field. They are our industry experts.
Instructor Bio:Jim Nowakowski has been involved in marketing and marketing communications for over 20 years. Prior to working at Interline, he served in a variety of positions in ad/PR agencies, including Creative Director, Account Supervisor and Copywriter. He also worked as a reporter for newspapers and taught English for a number of years before entering the advertising profession. His current work for both advertisers and publishers in advertising focuses on understanding communications and purchasing patterns in business-to-business. Besides industrial publications, he has worked for publishers in building construction, automotive and healthcare markets, including developing marketing communications programs, conducting in-depth market research and building customer inquiry database systems. Jim has an M.A. from DePaul University, Chicago, and a B.A. from Lewis University, Lockport, Illinois.
Costs: There is no cost for this webinar.