TAKE THE COURSE NOW
Description: COVID-19 has turned the world of sales and marketing upside down, completely disrupting the distribution of information and, consequently, how products and services move. This course focuses on HOW professionals like architects, designers, facility managers and engineers receive information in this virus-infected world. It brings in research about how the movement of information affects projects in the commercial, industrial and institutional construction world. The results will stimulate thinking for the professional firms seeking to market their services and products to these groups on how they have to communicate to be successful.
Learning Objectives: During this course:
- Learn how COVID-19 has impacted the selection and specification of products for facilities.
- Decipher the new COVID-19 environment and new services, materials and products that are most important in new COVID-19 environment.
- Evaluate types of communications best used for pre- and post-COVID-19 communications when introducing products and materials.
- Review research findings that show the restrictions being placed on visitors to professional firms, their plans for working in their offices and ideas on what to do about it.
- Compare pre- and post-COVID-19, adding value to a ” sales pitch” or incorporate into RFPs and RFQs to gain business.
- Understand how to differentiate yourself from others in your area of expertise
How Taught: The CES facilitator utilizes a PowerPoint presentation to provide an in-depth overview for how to differentiate your services. It will be an interactive session that encourages feedback and questions. The program ends with real solutions to effectively put strategies into place.
Target Audience: Architects, specifiers, interior designers and other design and business professionals. This program is basic and meets the needs of professionals at every experience level.
Facilitator Qualifications: Interline facilitator(s) have been trained on CES guidelines and presentation skills. In addition, they receive in-depth training in the field. They are our industry experts.
Instructor Bio: Jim Nowakowski has been involved in marketing and marketing communications for over 20 years. Prior to working at Interline, he served in a variety of positions in ad/PR agencies, including Creative Director, Account Supervisor and Copywriter. He also worked as a reporter for newspapers and taught English for a number of years before entering the advertising profession. His current work for both advertisers and publishers in advertising focuses on understanding communications and purchasing patterns in business-to-business. Besides industrial publications, he has worked for publishers in building construction, automotive and healthcare markets, including developing marketing communications programs, conducting in-depth market research and building customer inquiry database systems. Jim has an M.A. from DePaul University, Chicago, and a B.A. from Lewis University, Lockport, Illinois.
Costs: There is no cost for this webinar.